Sunday, February 19, 2012

30 revolutions from the entrance

Erin pulled off a birthday present that had me intrigued, aggravated, and confused, this year. Last week I turned 30 on the other side of the planet and it was a day to remember. Great job, honey. She enlisted the help of half of our cohort to give me the cards you wonderful people put together before we left home. It was awesome to read a piece of your minds at the Pink Umbrella last week. A few of the cards stick out in my mind right now and one could not make it into the group picture I posted on Picasa (nicely done btw Mr. G). Thanks to all of you who took the time to be a part of Erin's scheme. All of our Thai PC administrators were and continue to be fascinated by the selection and you helped set a record for most birthday cards I have ever received, 28 at last count, which beats the previous record of 5 :) Looking at the cards at the same time painted an interesting picture of what my life in NM was like. Thanks again, and no, I can't believe I am 30 either.


No comments:

Post a Comment